Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

To be honest, having to give feedback on other people's work was probably my least favorite part. I definitely enjoyed looking at other people's projects, but I feel so underqualified telling them what I thought or what worked. I think as the weeks have progressed, I've gotten better, but it's still challenging. I've appreciated the comments I've received, as well. I like having someone else's perspective on the stories, especially during a phase where I am still editing, so it's not like I have to go and change too much of the story. I think my Intro and blog show me pretty accurately, so I'm sure people have been getting to know me through the writings and the blog. As the weeks progress, I hope that I continue to progress with commenting and feedback, and hopefully, it's all useful to the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment