Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I've mentioned how much I miss reading for pleasure, so I've liked the reading assignments. It's nice to read about things not pertaining to chemistry and biology. Plus, the stories are actually interesting! My favorite story has probably been about Sindbad. He frustrated me, for sure, but the stories were so creative. You never knew what Sindbad was going to face, only that he will never reach home without a detour. The best moment was definitely Sindbad deciding to settle down and not travel anymore. I also really like my class project. I didn't know which direction I was headed at first, but I'm glad I figured it out. I'm a little worried about the storytelling part still. I like writing essays and papers, but narrative writings are so different. Hopefully, I get the hang of it!
My favorite sailor. Frustrating but a lucky guy. Image: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment