Monday, April 30, 2018

Famous Last Words: The Last Stretch

I cannot believe it is already time for finals. This semester has flown by with no signs of stopping until finals have stomped all over me. Unfortunately, I have not always been the most diligent with this class. Because it's online, I think it's harder for me to keep track of things and remember to actually set aside time for it. By the time I remember or get free time, it will be too late for me finish things, most specifically, the project.
As far as the reading goes, I liked this week's a lot. As a huge fan of Disney and fairy tales, I liked hearing about Puss in Boots' origin. Honestly, I had never heard of him until I watched Shrek, so I didn't even realize he actually had a story of his own. As a supporting character, he was hilarious. His cockiness, the boots, and his accent were some of the most entertaining things about him. I liked that the original Puss in Boots also had a witty side to him. It seemed unusual for a cat, of course, but I think it was an entertaining story that could add another dimension to our beloved animated friend if we use our imagination a little bit.
My other classes are a little hectic right now. My finals actually begin this week, so I'm definitely worried. I have a presentation in my genetics lab tomorrow along with a lab report. Then, I have a lab final on Wednesday as well as a chapter test and final on Thursday. I'm not the best at planning my time, as I've sadly said before, so that's all starting to catch up with me. I'm trying to be proactive and balance all my classes, but it's tough, especially when we don't really have a Dead Week.. All my professors are still teaching brand new material, so it's going to be hard to crank them all out. Hopefully, it goes well!
Study hard, and then take a break.
This will be by the end of this week. Image: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment