Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Reading Notes: Puss in Boots, Part A

This week, I decided to read Puss in Boots! He was one of my favorite characters in the movie Shrek, so I was interested to hear about his roots. It's hard to imagine him without his accent and sword. His cleverness with the ogre was entertaining to imagine in my head. How odd for a daughter to say she looks at her dad like she looks at salt in her food.. I mean, I guess it could be a compliment since salt adds flavor to food? I liked the Cinderella parallel here, even though it was the King's son, so doesn't that make them siblings? I was glad to hear how she did end up meaning the salt comment in a good way, though, even if it could have been worded a little better. The story about the dragon was slightly confusing.. Did he say the making his back straight comment because the guy was a hunchback? That didn't really make sense to me.
How the dragon was tricked... Image: BlogSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment