Monday, April 30, 2018

Growth Mindset: Cats Galore

I like to try new things.
As most cats do. Image: Growth Mindset Memes from BlogSpot
I liked this because lately, I've been trying to take more time to smell the roses which for me, is definitely a new thing for me. I normally spend so much time trying to finish everything up and take care fo what I have to do, that I forget to take some time for myself. It's definitely good to try new things.

Don't miss the easy solution by focusing too much on the problem. | Teenager Girl Problems | Life Inspiration Motivation #problems #teenagerproblems
SAME. Image: Pinterest
I picked this one simply out of amusement. There have definitely been times when I have been trying to fix a problem. I have gone the most complicated routes before realizing there was a much simpler solution. This picture is hilarious.

What isn't working here? I will try again!
Cuteness to the max. Image: Pinterest
I picked this out of sheer cuteness. I don't actually like cats in real life, because I'm not great at handling pets, but I do think they're adorable in pictures. Perseverance is key to succeeding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment